DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Saint Briac Classic

Posted by ferrandiere - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by 001sugarplum - 3 years ago

@ Jeanneashcroft. The event you are refering to is the 27e bourse d'echange

at Pont Scorff dept 56 according to the agenda. There does appear to be a typo error.

Sorry no image available
Posted by ferrandiere - 3 years ago

Yes, we were very lucky with the weather and had almost 100 cars from the early 1900s up to the 1990s. Glad you enjoyed it and hope that you will come to other events this year. I will be posting  a provisonal calendar of events for 2016 soon.

Sorry no image available

Hi, the ABVA monthly meeting is always held at Port Legue, Saint Brieuc in dept 22.

Sorry no image available
Posted by jeanneashcroft-407856 - 3 years ago

Just another query, please!

My partner will not be coming to the event you mentioned this time , but on looking at the program

there is another event in February, where there should be people selling spare parts, BUT it is down

as Dept 22 but the only one with that place name in in Dept. 56!

Which is it, please?

Sorry no image available
Posted by brionybob - 3 years ago

Thanks for the info. Thoroughly enjoyed the show.

Sorry no image available

As far as I know there will not be any stands selling parts at this event. However, there are always a few at the monthly ABVA meeting at Port Legue, Plerin, Saint Brieuc on the first Sunday of each month. The next one will be on 3rd January. New members are always welcome.

Sorry no image available
Posted by jeanneashcroft-407856 - 3 years ago

My partner is interested in coming, but would like to know if there will be any stands selling parts for

vintage cars, please,  as he is in the process of rebuilding a 1926 Delage.

Sorry no image available

Hopefully all you classic car owners have now registered for this! If you're not displaying, then please do come along and support this annual event. Lots of lovely cars and there will be refreshments available.

Sorry no image available

Don't forget to let me know if you would like to display your car at this event. Hope the weather will be goood this year. Last year was very, very cold, but at least it was sunny!