DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

St Malo

Posted by lqe29a - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by yorkie2-406437 - 3 years ago

You're right Rance,it was at Le Havre I left my car for all of last October without charge,not St Malo.

Sorry no image available
Posted by pilot-425170 - 3 years ago

The details and charges that rance Normandy gives are absolutely correct, there have always been parking charges at this time of year. You will need to get there early though.

Sorry no image available
Posted by rance-781573 - 3 years ago

From BF site

Parking at St Malo Ferry Port

Short and long-term parking is available near the terminal. Costs are: free for the first 20 minutes €10 for the first day, €5 per day afterwards. Cars, caravans and motor homes can park in the car lanes overnight for the next day's sailing. However you will need to be ready to check in at 07.30 and there is no access to toilet facilities between 21.00 - 06.00. Motor homes will be asked to park with the freight vehicles.

Sorry no image available
Posted by rance-781573 - 3 years ago

What change in what system yorkie2?

There is a winter period when it becomes free but not at this time of year and in many, many years there has always been a car parking charge by the port.

Sorry no image available
Posted by yorkie2-406437 - 3 years ago

Unless they have changed the system,I think you will find there is no charge for leaving your car at the ferry port.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Trevor Head - 3 years ago

Hi, yes right by the port is a car park I don't think its too expensive for 24 hours.