Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


UK vehicle registration document

Posted by Sniffer - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by chèvrefeuille - 3 years ago

Ask the DVLA for a Certificate of Permanent Export. It does the same as the V5.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Anonymous - 3 years ago

Me too.

Posted by bartyb - 3 years ago

I've registered several vehicles here that without the V5 being in my name.