DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Aglo.inf Administration Rohan

Posted by enthuisiasm - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by enthuisiasm - 3 years ago

rance-Normandy

You know what, without a sense of humour, dig a big hole; Smile, I did'nt tell the truth; these two ladies bent over and was in fits of laughter. I had actually pulled up in the car park to ask them where the Brocante was. ; Hundreds of cars were pulling up behind me. . We need to laugh . forget the Doctors, have a ,laugh the best tonic in the World. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by rance-781573 - 3 years ago

""Pardon, possibe directions Brocante"? they both gave me a lovely smile. No harm intended but it gve me a big smile as well.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pitstop-401534 - 3 years ago

Well done to Richard and the Anglo team , Thanks to kerbian farm for the lunch 

we went so as to see various people we had not seen for a while ( networking )

As to finding it , its address Belle Etoile was clearly on the top banner of this website for weeks/month

So we drove to Rohan and we just looked for Belle etoile which is well signposted in the centre of town , no effort needed , there was even a strategically placed British number plated chelsea tractor in abandoned in the car park entrance i assume that was to help us find it , Ha ha 

Great couple of hours spent on a rainy day

Sorry no image available
Posted by enthuisiasm - 3 years ago

That is very sad,you could not find the event....... I stopped and asked a gentleman where the event was taking place, He shook his head and walked away. So, I continued on, into the village, stopped and asked two ladies who were chatting; ""Pardon, possibe directions Brocante"? they both gave me a lovely smile. I noticed behind them A huge car park, packed with cars "'Merci"

What a ghastly day for driving.   On arrival, it made up for the ghasly weather. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by regwingfield@gmail.com - 3 years ago

I am glad every one had a lovely Day at ROHAN, MY WIFE AND i SPENT AN HOUR DRIVING AROUND  Rohan, not any info. at all as to where it was situated, now know hell of a lot about Rohan!