DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Anywhere showing today's england-barbarians match nr baud-pontivy?

Posted by itinerant child-414831 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Posted by itinerant child-414831 - 4 years ago

Just as well Wozza,as tuilangi and dylan hartley are out for bad behaviour and danny cipriani has just been arrested for suspected drink driving,which after 11 out of 11 kicks and a try against the baa baas could lose him the place in the squad that he may of just gained after that superb performance. This must be a complete headache for stuart lancaster as he does not only have to find a team to try and win the world cup,but he also has to put out a team that england are proud of and who deserve the chance to represent their country. Rugby has always been a step ahead with regards to its clean image and I hope that strict action is taken against any player or official that dirty its name,no matter what nationality they are,and yes that includes the welsh boybach.

England have got so much depth in most positions,so I think that they should still be able to go on and have a great tournament,though being a taffy suporter and sharing the group stage with england,I hope its not that great , though better than australia would be nice :-)

Sorry no image available
Posted by wozza89 - 4 years ago

What a game when England out Baa the Baa baas, giving Stuart Lancaster so many more options for a starting XV in Sept

Posted by itinerant child-414831 - 4 years ago

Please accept my deepest appologies good people as I got the kick off time wrong.It was 4 kick off. I am watching the match in a bar via wifi to my computer and can make any england fans happy by telling you that its half time and a rampant english team are up 45-5.