DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

are there any really good musicians who sing living in the 22 area?

Posted by thomascromwell - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Nick Malicka - 4 years ago

Hi yes come to Plessala to the bar Edelweiss on Friday May 22 at 9pm for a gig featuring a folk/blues duo, Nélice & Malicka; there are some great musicians around Plessala, Moncontour, St Gueno and Loudeac in 22!

Sorry no image available
Posted by thomascromwell - 4 years ago

Thanks for that anothertme.. I do not need to be specific with respect as I am open to all styles of music..I have spent a lifetime in music from production to recording and have learned that the unexpected comes when you least expect it. In my opinion , you have two types of musicians, those that think they are good and those that are and do not know they are! I will be going to Le vagabond café in St. Brieuc de Mauron and the bar at Plessala (name escapes me) and also to The Piano bar at St Brieuc shortly as I have heard good reports. hanks all!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Anothertime - 4 years ago

Probably better to be more specific about the musical direction of your Project Tom, at least you would get the right personnel with the right attitude from the off, difficult enough already, bearing in mind the best guys are in working bands........otherwise why not try a much bigger coverage by advertising on the free french musicians sites like Oazk, Easyzic, Musiciens dans ta ville, even Leboncoin in the musical instruments section.   The possibility of finding french guys is going to be an easier equation, and in addition you will have far more success with a franco brit band.  Good luck

Sorry no image available

Thanks to all for your help. I have contacted several people and am making progress. One person has really got my interest and he does come from the 22 area, so hopefully I wil be able to put together some great musicians. Thanks itinerant child for your input.

Posted by itinerant child-414831 - 4 years ago

Henry wright is a first rate pianist-singer who has toured the world with his music and brought a superb celtic-classical album last year that he composed called cotes a cotes and is currently working on new material for his next album . He is always interested in music projects and has a huge list of local and international contacts. He is not far from 22 near huelgoat.

You can contact him on henrywrightpiano@gmail.com or at www.facebook.com/henrywrightpiano

Luvnstuff

Jamie xx

Sorry no image available
Posted by floradora - 4 years ago

do you have a venue?

Sorry no image available
Posted by kerguen - 4 years ago

Perhaps Peter Russell who lives in Pontrieux - guitar, harmonica and sings - I like his Georges Brassens - but he does do a lot more.

Sorry no image available

steer clear of Plessala eh? just received an email telling me different! Just looking for solid musicians that is allfor future projects and concerts.

Sorry no image available
Posted by floradora - 4 years ago

I'm in 29. I sing pop. I know an excellent French pianist in Lannion or an excellent guitarist/singer who does beatles/Simon and garfunkel and English music.. Depends what music you want. Last person who asked on here wanted musicians at their do for free!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by john lydon - 4 years ago

'22' covers a large area. Can you be a bit more specific as to where and also what you are looking for? 

kind regards