DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Christmas Fair

Posted by Patsy Dior-408993 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by valerie henson - 3 years ago

Hello ,yes , we are still on . Fish and chips ,saucisse ,galettes all day bar . Portraits of children , pets ( bring a photo )chocolates ,foie gras , flavoured goats' cheese ,jewellery  ,presents etc .Father Christmas arrives at 4.00 .  Free admission 

Sorry no image available
Posted by kathyd2 - 3 years ago

The Xmas Market listings can be found in the What's On section (top of page), and then choose the 'What' drop-down box followed by 'Local, Family and Community' - there's a list then that finally includes Christmas and New Year, where all the markets are listed by departement. Not a quick easy route, but it's definitely there :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by last orders - 3 years ago

Right, thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by grumposgirl - 3 years ago

"last orders" - its definately still on .

Sorry no image available
Posted by diversolo1 - 3 years ago

Cannot wait to go, lookong forward to a good old Christmas fair, with by sounds of it some great items for christmas, and fish and chips too boot, roll on the weekend

Sorry no image available
Posted by last orders - 3 years ago

Is it still on ?

We went to the one at Saint Caradec yesterday but found it had been cancelled due to the Paris attacks.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Patsy Dior-408993 - 3 years ago

Thanks for the info.  Sounds like a deffo to visit, maybe I will bring my dog to have her portrait done and we will let our friends know as they arrived today for a two week break.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Hilary Briss - 3 years ago

Grumpos you beat me to it

Sorry no image available
Posted by Hilary Briss - 3 years ago

I heard the same but can not find any info

Sorry no image available
Posted by grumposgirl - 3 years ago

Its all true "Patsy" - Gomene Marche Noel is on this Saturday and Sunday 21st / 22nd November 10am- 5pm in the salle des fetes and in my opinion is one of the best markets in the area - Fish and chips definately available , also galette saucisses and cakes. This year there are amongst the delights on offer - cards , paintings , jewellery , quilted items , bags , wool hats , all manner of gifts , christmas decorations , and an artist doing portraits of people and pets while you wait . Well worth a visit id say.