DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Girly Gossip -Hugh Grant

Posted by astoria - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Martin King-393934 - 4 years ago

Good one countrydweller

Sorry no image available
Posted by astoria - 4 years ago

Hi dancing queen,

I am envious! Pavarotti was a "one off". always wanted to see him in concert.

An interesting story of his charity BASH!

Thunderbird one,

Hi,

I was fortunate to see Freddie Mercury  / Queen in concert a few years before Freddie died.  (The Kinda Magic Days) at Newcastle.  Status Quo were the group on before them.

Cheers:

Sorry no image available
Posted by Live&Love - 4 years ago

Need to hang round the noz vad in  Carhaix in July to see more stars. That's where they stay.

Sorry no image available
Posted by lakeman-415065 - 4 years ago

Last week in our local Intermarche, in the queue at the checkout, I didn't see Kylie Minogue.  Then, blow me down, two days later in Leclercs in Pontivy I didn't see Elton John.   Where are all these megastars not coming from?

Sorry no image available
Posted by countrydweller - 4 years ago

Elvis used to work in our local huit à huit but he got the sack because he kept leaving the building

Sorry no image available
Posted by turquoisepetal - 4 years ago

Kevin McCloud in the queue at Dinard Airport, apparently after a filming a programme on a house built of tyres at Rostrenen.  Not as good as Hugh Grant though !!!!!  

Sorry no image available

Hello,  message for  itwasnt me,

A drink with the great Peter O'Tool,  now that sounds  an interesting story. How did that come about?

regards Cas:

Sorry no image available
Posted by Thunderbird one - 4 years ago

I got Francis Rossi,s autograph in of all places a Cafe in Broons,apparentley he was passing thru 

Sorry no image available

Hi, rosieholt,

I had to google Arsene Weyer. I don't follow any football info, other than a general interest in how my home team Middlesbrough, are doing!

If I too, could have a dinner date with any one with a football connection, it would be with little Juninio. I met him in our High Street with another footballer Ravanelli  (it was a long time ago) they both played for the "Boro" at the same time. Such nice young men with great respect for their elders!

regards Cas:

Sorry no image available
Posted by Itwasntme-998041 - 4 years ago

Was lucky enough to have had a drink with Peter O'Toole.