DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

James bond spectre version original in baud in 2 weeks

Posted by itinerant child-414831 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by blotto - 3 years ago

I see that the Version Originale showings are now spreading further, such as Ploermel, Loudeac and Pontivy.  No need for us to travel to Baud now.

Sorry no image available
Posted by kellyorchard - 3 years ago

Thank you Jamie. We will try and keep an eye out on your post as we want to see it too.  Many thanks for making the effort to let us know on here.

Kelly and Rob

Sorry no image available
Posted by rance-781573 - 3 years ago

Spectre is showing in several cinemas in and around Rennes tonight and tomorrow in VO. No good for people not living around that area but........

Sorry no image available
Posted by suky-98776 - 3 years ago

Is it just on for the one day do you know please?  30th November any idea of time?  Don't want much do I!!!  Just never been to the cinema in Baud and am not even sure where it it but we'll find it.

Sorry no image available

OK Jamie, thanks for the update. I'll just have to be a little more patient......

Posted by itinerant child-414831 - 3 years ago

I spoke with the owner this morning and it is definate that the english version has been cancelled for nearly two weeks.

If you are planning on nipping over there this evening to watch it in english,then it will be a wasted trip.

Whether this same rule is being put in place in other cinema's,I do not know.

Sorry.

Love and light

Jamie xx

Sorry no image available

That's odd, because the Allocine site shows it available tomorrow evening at 8pm at Le Celtic in Baud.  Are we at risk of making a wasted journey?

http://www.allocine.fr/seance/film-206892/pres-de/?cgeocode=123139&version=1