DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

open mic nights ....dept 22

Posted by suziet - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Simon-S - 2 years ago

Hi All - new to this forum and new to Brittany (from end of September) - Merleac area - looking to play some music - love to hear from musicians with suggestions! 

Simon

Sorry no image available
Posted by suziet - 4 years ago

hi Kevin

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately we did not have any signal for internet at the house so didnt receive any emails untill we returned home yesterday . 

would have loved to have got together, maybe next time we are over.

thanks

Alan

Sorry no image available
Posted by jo-lemon - 4 years ago

Hi Alan, hi Sue, there is a pub advertising in the central brittany journal this month (May) that do an open mic on a Sunday afternoon. Their ad also says that they do regular live music so they might be open to suggestions. They're quite literally on the border of departments 22 and 56 not far from Rostrenen - you could try them. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by KevinS - 4 years ago

Hi, I live in a village called St Mayeux, near Uzel. There is a community bar which sometimes hosts music nights. I have spoken to the owner today and he would be interested in hosting a music evening to coincide with your visit.

Friday would probably be best for them.

I am a drummer who lives in the village and helps with the village events so would like to help if I can.

Please let me know asap if this is of interest so I can talk to the owner and get some publicity going.

Cheers

Kevin