DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Rugby-where will it be televised ?

Posted by itinerant child-414831 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Posted by itinerant child-414831 - 3 years ago

oh dear for wales after a fifteen point come back is a tad strange thing to say !!!Congratulations to england for that great first half effort and for holding off the welsh onslaught in the last half hour. Brilliant edge of the seat stuff. England for the grandslam or can les bleus stop them ? Viva les six nations xx

Sorry no image available
Posted by moi-383589 - 3 years ago

Oh dear for Wales!! :)

England - Wales will be shown in the bar tabac opposite the camping in loyat later today. Should be one hell of a battle out there,especially in the back row. Billy who :-) Come on wales xx

Of course chef du gare is talking about JD 1 the now commentator,and not JD 2 who plays beautifully along side Jamie roberts!

I personally thought that it was a great game of rugby and that fact that it may of appeared quite slow to some is because of the ferocity of the defense from both teams,which I thought was superb. I would say that I have not seen the french play with such enthusiasm in a long long time. However shaun edwards had created a maginficant welsh defense and will not doubt be delighted with the team.

The evening in the six nations was a realy happy vibe with a good few people who had the great mentality that one often finds in oval land.

The words that sum up the night are -conviviality-respect-ambiance-and drunk :-)

Thank you very much to the owners and clients of the bar making this a memorable evening out.

I strongly recommend that you go to the six nations bar for a match. Good food,drink and company.

Love and light

Jamie xx

Sorry no image available
Posted by chef du gare - 3 years ago

Bit of a non match in my view. The best thing Wales can do is shoot Jonathan Davies, he was pulling the welsh side apart after 2 minutes!

CdG 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kernana-407546 - 3 years ago

Typo... should have read Moore.

Sorry no image available

Well done Wales and commiserations to France. As an aside, I am currently talking with someone in the UK who stated that Brian Morre's commentary was dire. Anyone care to confirm? I watched it on  F2.

Sorry no image available
Posted by ScarboroughWhites-442058 - 3 years ago

Come on France - Allez les Bleus.

Sorry no image available

An hour to go Jamie, sat here with victuals, flag and everything else. Hope very much, that you are having a great time over there. Thinking of you all and raising a glass.  Wales for the win? Very very much hope so. I just love the build up to the game. Send my regards to everyone there at  the six nations bar.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Annabelle's Papa - 3 years ago

The Bar des Lacs in Jugon Les Lacs (22) has a sign saying it is showing all the rugby (on a very large projector screen), there is also London Pride and Bombadier (bottles only I am afraid) and a large selection of European draught beers.

https://fr-fr.facebook.com/BarDesLacs/