DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

stolen chocolate

Posted by No longer Online - Created: 3 years ago
0 0

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by grannydot-403561 - 3 years ago

As they say. Karma is a wonderful thing. What goes round comes round.  We all just hope they are sick eating them.

Sorry no image available
Posted by kellyorchard - 3 years ago

How awful!  I went to this Troc and it was so lovely.  Karma will catch up on them.

Sorry no image available

dont think they thought they would get them back, but just to let people be aware that some people will steal from anywhere, if they think no one is looking.  they can always leave them with the legion annonimously For us to give back.

Sorry no image available
Posted by firestarter-435430 - 3 years ago

Think you stand little chance of getting them back because for a start nobody is going to own up to being a thief!  Agree though - highly disgusting behaviour and I hope that whoever stole them reads these posts and is very ashamed of themselves.

Sorry no image available
Posted by ericthecleric - 3 years ago

Thieving chocaholics

Sorry no image available

i agree. being responsible for the organisation i feel bad that someone could do that. especially as the people concerned have tables and support us, at every troc we do.

Sorry no image available
Posted by salsachica - 3 years ago

Disgusting behaviour!!!!

Sorry no image available

I doubt it would be a trader as they would also be bust packing up, but one of them hopefully will have noticed someone walking out with 2 not just one of the big tins, Heros and celebrations. Not something you hide quickly and easily.