DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Entertainment DISCUSSIONS IN Brittany

Welcome to the Entertainment discussions pages. Our Brittany discussions forums are a great place to interact with other members, form new connections and get answers to any questions you may have.

Please adhere to our forum guidelines and help us keep the pages helpful and friendly.

Sorry no image available
Posted by mike-381710
Created: 16 years ago

...are in for a treat this week if they live anywhere near Rennes.Check out this week's movies! **************Mike...

Replies: 0

Sorry no image available
Posted by Neil Barton
Created: 16 years ago - Last reply: 2 years ago

There appears to be very few Jazz players in this part of the country,why this should be the case I would love to know and, hopefully,get in contact with anyone who would like to have a regular "blow".I,m trying to form a Jazz Workshop that could get together on a regular basis.Serious players,no beginners and no Traddies please. Neil Barton...

Replies: 23

Sorry no image available
Posted by Nathalie-381755

Has anyone ever been?? Or wants to go??I didnt even know that Brittany had events like this . . . . then I saw the advert on the front page of Angloinfo. Best get my best frock out of the storage boxes, what fun!Natty,...

Replies: 5

Sorry no image available
Posted by Chaton-382016

We would like to hear from all you people if "Les Palmiers" deserves the, as yet "soft" verbal attacks he receives on this site. We feel that Les should be made President of an independant Brittany for English speaking people.What do you think?GeGe...

Replies: 4

Sorry no image available
Posted by Les Palmiers-381714

Has anyone ever seen this being repeated anywhere ???Just wondered . . . . . . . . regards,Les...

Replies: 8

Sorry no image available
Posted by clairethomas

Now we can drive easily down to Vannes or Quiberon or Carnac,Now that we can find a table easily at a restaurant,Does anyone of level headed and reasonable character fancy going out and getting sozzled??I am just sooooo glad to get the place back to myself (sorry to all the french resident wannabbees here on their jollys, and thanks for your contribution to my staying in France fund!!!!) bi y'all...

Replies: 13

Sorry no image available
Posted by Carole-381843

I am moving to Brittany next week, feeling both excited and nervous. Have a daughter of 8 years and wondered if anyone knows if there is such a thing as Brownies?   Also other sort of clubs like gymnastics?  I will be living near Dinan, any help is most appreciated.RegardsCarole...

Replies: 9

Sorry no image available
Posted by Brett-381758

Sometimes I hanker after going to see a film in English at a cinema,Thanks to AngloINFO, I've found that fairly locally, there are films in English available.The big screen really does make all the difference. The only problem is, I feel odd going alone - does anyone, male or female or a family or group feel like going to see a film and maybe a beer?Lanester would be my preferred place to go, apparently this week the...

Replies: 2

Sorry no image available
Posted by Brett-381758

Much as I love living in Brittany, and (trying) to talk French, I would like to find other brits, in a pub atmosphere, to drink beer and talk in english, Can anyone make some suggestions please ??? Thanks...

Replies: 53

Sorry no image available
Posted by mike-381710

Couldn't help noticing on the AngloINFO VO Movie Guide that the cinema in Lanester is showing 24 Hour Party People.I was lucky enough to see this at the Cannes Festival last year and I have to say that, if you have any interest at all in the "Madchester" scene from punk through to the Hacienda days, via Joy Division and the Happy Mondays, then it's a great film to watch (with a savage turn by Steve Coogan as Tony Wil...

Reply: 1