DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

friendship

Posted by fluff-795062 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by fluff-795062 - 4 years ago

Hi,

that sounds like fun! thank you for the invite around about what time? as my husband works away but usually finishes early so we should be able to come to meet you all for a drink. Well let me know what time and we shall see you there.

joanne.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rockit - 4 years ago

If you can get into the Shamrock ( Irish bar,  near the post ) in Pontivy Friday night there will be a few of us strutting our stuff at the St.Patricks night.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mrs Agnes Brown - 4 years ago

Take your child to the Happy Park at Pontivy - there you will meet other Mums and their little ones, there is a cafe too.  It is indoors so the kids love it all weathers.

Sorry no image available
Posted by brodeuse - 4 years ago

Mappy calculates that Melrand to Poullaouen is 73.8kms and will take you 1h8mins.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Parfait-440630 - 4 years ago

Hi,

There is a new shop that's just opened in Guemene-sur-scorff selling new and nearly new clothes. It is run by two English ladies. There are lots of people (mainly ladies) both English and French popping in. There's some lovely stuff, and it would be a good way for you to perhaps meet some new people.

The Shop (Seek le Chic) is attached to the 'Laverie' (Laundrette), which is at the very bottom of the main street (heading out).

It's open Wednesday am, Thursday & Friday all day, and Saturday morning.

Sorry no image available
Posted by fluff-795062 - 4 years ago

Hi Alexandra

that sounds interesting I actually live in melrand how far is poullaouen from here? im terrible with maps.xxx :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Altodoit - 4 years ago

Hi,

We're maybe a bit far from you, but there a few volunteers at the animal charity shop in Poullaouen who are around your age - a few with young children. If you ever want to head out this way, let me know. We have a little coffee shop here. I know it doesn't sound very rock n'roll, but there's always good chat going on! Let me know! Plus we have a great little kid's room with lots of toys and clothes. :-) Alexandra