DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Large Wedding/Holiday Venue - Help needed

Posted by Brois - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by ross56 - 3 years ago

hi

i got married this year 23 may near Baud

in a a campsite Camping Morbihan - CAMPING LE VILLAGE INSOLITE

they have different rental ( boat, mobil homes , wooden houses)  too plus heated in door pool

plus we rented a chapteau we where 45 at my wedding

Sorry no image available
Posted by loobylu-395283 - 3 years ago

http://www.chateau-tredion.com/ fabulous location and can accommodate all your guests

Sorry no image available
Posted by Bolt123 - 3 years ago

RBNB have lots of chateau's. There is one at Illifaut that a couple just booked, the main family stayed in the Chateaux and everyone else booked local or camped. There are some with 15 bedrooms if you search.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Brois - 3 years ago

Thank you so much to all you wonderful people for your suggestions so far. We really appreciate it! We were finding it quite hard to find places to host a wedding that won't cost the earth but all these suggestions look great and we've contacted them, so fingers crossed! :)

Any more suggestions are more than welcome.

Thanks again so so much for taking the time to reply to us!

Posted by itinerant child-414831 - 3 years ago

I do not know how many people tony and sandra's gites near camors holds,but have a look at their site and give them a call. maybe they can help you out!!

http://bergeronnettes.com/

Bonne chance

Jamie xx

Sorry no image available
Posted by one4all-436374 - 3 years ago

you could try this complex

www.village-gites-nostang.fr/

I used to pass it often when I lived in the area and saw several big receptions taking place.

It is just outside Kervignac and easily reached via the Nantes / Brest voie express (N164 I think)

Sorry no image available
Posted by winda1 - 3 years ago

Hi brian

Have you considered mobile homes on a campsite.  Check out the website www.campingduquinquis.com.  Its an english owned campsite situated in southern brittany (microclimate area)..  Contact name is Andrew Munro.  He is having a new bar and fuction room built ready for next season so it could be ideal for a venue, amenities, location 2km from the sea, and cheap for all the guests to hire or share a mobile.  He has had a number of wedding parties here in the past that have been very succesful .    Or for the beauty of a manoir, try the manoir de keltag - riec sur belon (pricey) but looks like something off a james bond film - luxurious bedrooms .  Their is also the manoir de Menec in Bannalac.  Half frenchhalf english owned.  They have a great number  of old stone cottage  gites set idyllic grounds surrounding the main manoir, plus a leisure centre.  Contact a lady called Hilary.

Sorry no image available
Posted by vivaofsnape - 3 years ago

we hired the Domaine de Kervalon near Caro 56 for our son's wedding 4 years ago. we had about 60 guests. They have a large reception room and good facilities Including swimming pool. The only negative aspect was the accommodation which was in mobile homes. these were OK for a couple of nights, but a week would be down to taste. The owner was very helpful and accommodating.