DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

learn more english and teach you french

Posted by An'da - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by chb1974 - 3 years ago

Hello,I didn't recieved your email. At some point we could meet up but i am very busy with kids activities on wednesdays, and am working during the week. Charlotte.

Sorry no image available
Posted by An'da - 3 years ago

Hi Lin! Did you received my e-mail in answer to yours? You never wrote back so please tell me if not or if you changed your mind...thanks.

An'da

Sorry no image available

Hi Chocks!

thank you for that...this might convince me to have a facebook account ;-) I'll look if I can find it without facebook. In any case; thanks again!

Anne- Danielle (An'da)

Sorry no image available

Hi Charlotte!

I answered you today directly on your e-mail.I hope that you received it.

I would be happy to meet you!

Anne-Danielle

Sorry no image available
Posted by No longer Online - 3 years ago

Hi,

on Facebook is a group English - French connexions / Connections franco-anglaises en Bretagne which puts people in touch with like minded people/families in their area to make friends and practice each other's language. You might find what you are looking for on there......

Sorry no image available
Posted by chb1974 - 3 years ago

Hello - I am interested too, I have 2 boys 5 and 6yrs.

I live 3km from Lorient. I need to improve my French but also want my boys to speak more English so also interested in meeting Lin!

Charlotte.

Sorry no image available

Hi Iguana Rock.

thanks for you message. It encourages me to find English friends around Lorient. Lin and I will meet soon so that's a good start.I really want my children to hear "real" english ;-)  I tryed to find someone for 3 months in "le bon coin" but it wasn't the right place to find English persons...hopefully someone answered giving me the name of "Angloinfo" and I really thank this man for that. I had never heard about it before! I'm telling you that story because I think you could find people like me around Roscoff posting a message on Le Bon Coin. If you need help to correct your text in French, I can do it for you. I really encourage you to try! You have nothing to lose! An'da

Sorry no image available
Posted by Iguana Rock - 3 years ago

I wish you were near Roscoff as I would love this opportunity! I've been trying to find someone like you for nearly 5 years!

Sorry no image available

hi Lin! Glad to hear from you! It is the first time I 'm using this website and I don't find out how to reply on your e-mail... can you write directly on mine if you find how? I can write my email here otherwise..

thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by bran56 - 3 years ago

Hello my name is Lin I am interested in your offer, could you contact me by e mail