DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Well done George (Asda)!

Posted by klskd - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by LindaNorton - 3 years ago

I waited 2 weeks for my first Debenhams order in April but just a week for another order in July.  I think they just use Royal Mail who then use La Poste so it can vary.  Can't really complain as it's free postage for orders over £50. I might be prepared to pay for a tracking service if it was offered.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Iguana Rock - 3 years ago

I've never been a M&S fan anyway (other than their food) so wouldn't buy anything from them. I'm still waiting for my Debenhams order from July 31st. I wish Matalan would send to France!

Sorry no image available
Posted by John Rodney - 3 years ago

My experience with M&S France was not good.

Wrongly sized articles and poor quality, stitching and finish.

On top of that I had to pay the postage on the items I returned.

Overall not a good deal.

Sorry no image available
Posted by perrypaws - 3 years ago

Marks and Spencer France are offering free delivery on 2 to three days express at the moment so ordered a few things today at no extra cost,can't lose really and enough choice to please me.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Iguana Rock - 3 years ago

Debenhams seems a little slower than George at Asda. I ordered a 3tog summer quilt on Friday 31st July and I've not received it yet. I emailed Debenhams to enquire and was asked to wait until 17th August befor contacting them again. That seems along time to me. Summer will be over before I get it!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Watty-794352 - 3 years ago

On this subject I must say how pleased I was with the service from Cotton Traders.

Goods ordered Saturday afternoon

Received Tuesday

Two items returned to Cotton Traders (by post) Wednesday

Credit card reimbursed Friday

Sorry no image available
Posted by nag champa - 3 years ago

agree, excellent service from Asda, especially for basics and kids clothes, usually do a rentree shop with them.  Used to us M&S but then they stopped delivering to France from the UK and i found they didnt have the same range on the French site...plus much more expensive.

Sorry no image available
Posted by mazdamx5 - 3 years ago

I agree excellent service, so are marks and spencer and debenhams though, both of these are delivery free over a certain amount too.

Sorry no image available
Posted by dozygirl-10045474 - 3 years ago

Used them a couple of years ago.  Excellent service.