Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.



Posted by ropeyxxx123 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by kervéor - 4 years ago

I thought inaptidude de travail was via  CPAM and goes on your contributions ,best to get an assistante sociale involved ASAP.


Sorry no image available
Posted by salsachica - 4 years ago


Sorry no image available
Posted by buster-784461 - 4 years ago

Dont know if this helps.


When a french person gets thier pension usually about 61/2  L'AAH stops.

But i believe if its below a certain sum they can apply for 'inaptitude au travail' to top it up!

If you applied for the pension via france - as he worked here - see if it can be top up via them!

Also the social assistant should be able to help.