DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Activating account on net-enterprises.fr

Posted by winda1 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by winda1 - 3 years ago

Ive put in my details in all the obvious places like you said.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Reveuse-918439 - 3 years ago

They must have changed the system then.

All I can think of is that maybe you're trying to log on when you should be trying to sign up. You won't be able to log on to your account yet since you haven't completed the registration process by activating it and setting a password. Have you tried going into the s'inscrire bit, is there nowhere on there to put your activation code?

Sorry no image available

Have sorted and paid the impot gouvt with their code, so I realise what you mean.

Applied i  order to pay cotisations with Net-enterprises and got so far in the application, when it said I would receive a code.  Sure enough, on Net-entreprises letterhead, the activation code has arrived, but don't know where to put it in, as the obvious place on their website isnt having any of it!

Sorry no image available

What I was tryig to say tactfully was, are you absolutely sure you're not confusing impots.gouv.fr with net-entreprises.fr? They are completely different websites. If you have got a code to complete your registration on impots.gouv.fr it will not work on net-entreprises.

The reason I am asking is because as far as I know, unless the system has changed, registering on net-entreprise does not involve getting a code sent through the post.

Sorry no image available

It says on the letter I have 15 days to use the code given to activate my account.

Sorry no image available

I don't remember net entreprises sending anything through the post, as I recall you just register with your name and siret etc, and choose a password, and that's it, all done in a few minutes. I thought it was only for your espace pro on the impôts website that they sent out codes in the post. But maybe it's changed recently.