Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


AE multi services insurance

Posted by multiservices-10036308 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by angloinfo2015 - 4 years ago

Here's a list of auto-entrepreneur insurance busiesses: http://www.startbusinessinfrance.com/blog/post/tip-cheap-insurance-for-auto-entrepreneurs

Sorry no image available
Posted by Foxie-986308 - 4 years ago

To cover business activities - responsabilité civile professionnelle. You can get quotes online. Or you might be able add it to your existing multirique habitation home insurance policy

Sorry no image available
Posted by Sam Suffy - 4 years ago

You should cover yourself for public liability. RESPONSABILITE CIVILE. "Even" grass cutting needs to be covered for window braekages etc. Have a look around and check out a few quotes.

Sorry no image available
Posted by multiservices-10036308 - 4 years ago

Thanks La Magdelaine but surely all these 'regestered' 'one man bands' need to have an insurance even if they are cutting grass?

Sorry no image available
Posted by La Magdelaine - 4 years ago

Not many people can afford such a thing unless a fully fledged company employing personnel. However I do know that Chez  Limonier of Axa Assurances, NIce Tel: 0497117118 do a policy which covered a friend's needs when he was trading here.