DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Autoentrepreneur declaration

Posted by Colomban - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Colomban - 3 years ago

Quick update.

I managed to get my declaration in with 10 minutes to spare earlier today.

Ouf!

I'll be among the first to declare from now on... :))

Sorry no image available
Posted by Reveuse-918439 - 3 years ago

Having said that, of course it's up to you. If it really is going to make the difference between getting your full pension trimistres for the year and not getting them, I'd be tempted to shove it in. The chances are nobody will ever check, and if they do you can plead innocent confusion.

Sorry no image available
Posted by newin29 - 3 years ago

Thanks Reveuse - Normandy guess I'll just have to add it in April then!

Sorry no image available
Posted by ingetje - 3 years ago

the registration thing does apply to everyone that is comercant or Artisan, so you must be liberal then right?!

I just tried to do the declaration (even though I alread did mine) and indeed I get that same message! must be something going on with the website.

Sorry no image available

http://www.companeo.com/logiciels-de-comptabilite/actualites/auto-entrepreneur-:-chiffre-facture-et-chiffre-encaisse-lequel-declarer

"... la législation est claire à ce sujet : le chiffre d’affaires ne concerne que les montants encaissés. Ce sont donc les sommes effectivement perçues que les auto-entrepreneurs doivent déclarer."

Sorry no image available
Posted by Busterboy - 3 years ago

Isnt the deadline 31/1/16 at midi   ?

Sorry no image available
Posted by newin29 - 3 years ago

Thanks for the replies - the cheque I received yesterday was for work I invoiced before Christmas - so do I add it to last years figures or this years as I received the payment late? I wanted to add it to my declaration today to make sure that I get four full quarters of contributions towards my retirement, etc for 2015.

There have been problems with the URSSAF site for the last few days so hopefully I will not be fined as I have proof that the site is not working properly.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Colomban - 3 years ago

This is not a follow-on from newin29, by the way!

I set up the SEPA mandate as required.

The CCI registration doesn't apply to me.

I'll keep on trying.

Sorry no image available
Posted by ingetje - 3 years ago

Reveuse is right, its only your income up to december 31st! so any check you get now does not go on it! I did mine yesterday without any problems! mind you there was a message about the SEPA thing that will go into account tomorrow, so if you have not set it up with your bank already your declaration wont go trough! and there are fine for declaring late.

Sorry no image available

Just a thought, did you do the registration with your Chamber by the deadline, if that applies to you?