DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Britline Credit Agricole online banking hacked?

Posted by Tregadilet - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by No longer Online - 3 years ago

All good today including Orange.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Hermes-640941 - 3 years ago

Scarborough Whites - no idea what was going on but it seems strange to me that I attempted to log in three times without success and each time I got the "trojan message" from Kaspersky. Kaspersky can sometimes be over protective but better safe than sorry.

Sorry no image available
Posted by suubee - 3 years ago

Just logged on to CA Britline Normandy no problems, although site was down earlier today.

Sorry no image available
Posted by ScarboroughWhites-442058 - 3 years ago

Hermes - so this was an 'attack' on Britline by Hackers/Trojans ??

When I spoke to them they weren't over bothered !!!!

Phoned them at 0850hrs - they were unaware of a problem !!!!!!! until they tried to log-In.

When I phoned back at 1345hrs - they said you coule access your account via the CA Normandie website but NOT via Britline.

Appears to be working PM.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Hermes-640941 - 3 years ago

Just left a post on AI Normandy - tried to log in three times today to my "normal" CA Normandie account but each time there was a technical problem. BUT Kaspersky informed me that they had stopped three sites which contained trojans. Think that's your answer.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Anonymous - 3 years ago

If you ever need to find out if a site is down just type in the site address here and it will confirm whether a site is working or not.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kerroux - 3 years ago

Saw your post and tried CA site for my branch in callac.No probs.connected 1st time.

Sorry no image available
Posted by hillhead - 3 years ago

Just logged into my britline account via credit agricole normandy 

the britline account appears to be down, but all french sites are working

Sorry no image available

Also just tried my orange account again and that page is still not available, I had this problem earlier today with my orange account but thought nothing of it and that it was probably a maintenance thing.

Looks like the internet in France is in melt down.

Sorry no image available

I have just tried, unable to get the Britline page, also tried logging into my account via the CA site, I can get the log on page but my log on details just don't work, not looking good..