DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

CAF payments for 1 child

Posted by c2oafc-383379 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by c2oafc-383379 - 3 years ago

he is a complete §§§§§§§§§§ so no point he owed my girl over 3 grand before she left the uk ,, ogoing monthly him not paying will only stress her out,,, best left to his own devices !! sad but true eh ?? thanks agai

Chris

Sorry no image available
Posted by Live&Love - 3 years ago

Your welcome, the french will try to chase him too if you want them too. Good luck

Sorry no image available

Thanks ... Even though she is working and we pay our dues here if she is entitled to it then she must claim..; seeing as the father pays zero ... hes in England so no point in chasing that ??

thanks for your help Chris

Sorry no image available

Maybe the payment is under 2s then. For single parents allowence it shouldn't make any difference on the age. 

Sorry no image available

when registered he was 2 now hes just turned 4 ... will that affect it ?

Sorry lots of questions

Sorry no image available

Then your daughter needs to apply for single parent allowence. She would get that for one child.  depending on the age of your grand child she could  also be intitled to the payment that parents receive when their child is under 3 I think. She would be best phoneing Caf and they will send through the forms for her to fill in.

Sorry no image available

Hi live and Love ... no she is married ... however my daughter is a single parent !! does that matter ??

Sorry no image available

is your neighbour A single parent? If so they would get single parents allowence

Sorry no image available

Our french neighbour insists that they get money from the first child being born ... I am confused .. My daughters fiscal existance is in the French system .. hence my neighbour is convinced she should get money from the CAF irerelevant of income etc ???

Confused .com

Sorry no image available
Posted by buster-784461 - 3 years ago

If your child is under 3 yrs you should get paje.

http://www.caf.fr/aides-et-services/s-informer-sur-les-aides/petite-enfance/l-allocation-de-base