DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

CFE

Posted by grumposgirl - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by ingetje - 3 years ago

great, you are all good! :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by grumposgirl - 3 years ago

registered with CCI , got the ban account , pay my 1/4 ly tax direct at tressorie office as choose not to do it online - it was just the CFE bit id missed.

Sorry no image available

and I assume you declare your gite income online? its due by the end of this month for the 3th trimestre. Even if you have 0 income you still need to declare it.  http://www.lautoentrepreneur.fr/  but I suppose you have already done this before so should be no problem.

Sorry no image available

you will also have to register you AE with the chambre the commerce, new rules! You have until December 18 to do this. You will then become an Micro entrepreneur as AE wil no longer excist (only for prof. liberals it will still be possible to be AE)

oh, and you now also need a seperate bank account for the gite business.

Sorry no image available
Posted by grumposgirl - 3 years ago

thanks - thats the most straightforward answer Ive been given - appreciated

Sorry no image available
Posted by Reveuse-918439 - 3 years ago

Unfortunately the exemption is per calendar year. So if you registered and declared a turnover at any time in 2014, your 1 year exemption was for the calendar year 2014 and you are liable as from 1.1.15.

You need to open an espace professionelle on the impots website because there are no paper bills for this tax, you need to pick your bill up and pay it online.