DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

CFE for auto entrepreneur

Posted by normandyranger - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 11 to 20)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jimbob-91864 - 3 years ago

Ok - I have registered and recieved my activation code ( in 4 days ! - phew) I have been in and seen my compte fiscale and what i own - but for the life of me I cant work out how to pay...can anyone help ??

Sorry no image available
Posted by camion - 3 years ago

There is a minimum charge for CFE, so if you have a registered business that has been going for more than 12 months then you will have to pay, check with your tax advisor or chambre de metiers if not sure.

Sorry no image available
Posted by stroller-817057 - 3 years ago

Can anyone tell me if you can pay this CFE tax at the local tax office instead of entering bank details online?

Sorry no image available

Reveuse: The next stage needs you to enter your SIREN nine digit number for your AE business and then the bank details page is displayed. It worked for me..

PS: The SIREN number being the first 9 digits of your SIRET number.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Reveuse-918439 - 3 years ago

I wish :-(

This site doesn't like me, and all I'm trying to do is pay my bill.

Sorry no image available

Reveuse: I will repay your help.

To access bank details.

1: From the Espace Professionelle page.

Under Mon Espace select Gere Mon Comptes Bancaire

2: On the Adhere / Gerer page

Select Gere Mon Comptes Bancaire again.

You should be ok from there onwards.

Sorry no image available

Reveuse - Thanks for your very helpful post.

Well the good news for us is that there are no taxes listed for payment there at all. So I presume that means nothing to pay..

Sorry no image available

OK so the sequences is - CONSULTER, click on Compte fiscale, next screen Accès par imt, click on the first one, Contributions Territoriales etc; that takes you to CFE and you choose Avis d'imposition to see it. I guess that if it says there is nothing there you have nothing to pay, unfortunately mine does not say that :-(

Sorry no image available

Have a look at post number 3, are you sure you are in your Espace Professionel? You will not see your personal stuff like property taxes and income tax here, it is a separate site for business taxes.

On a related topic, has anyone figured out how to change their bank account details? I seem to have managed to enter my bank details last year because there they are, but of course now I need to enter the new account details that we all had to open. And it keeps telling me that I don't have access to this service. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by winda1 - 3 years ago

Stroller, i would also like to know that too, as i could'nt find anything either.