DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

CFE for auto entrepreneur

Posted by normandyranger - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 21 to 29)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Lapin-436112 - 3 years ago

also very important, for all AE who have not done it yet:

you need to register with the CCI before December 18! you need to fill in form cerfa N° 15260*01 (for professionals) and supply them all other bits of information they want. This is only for Commercants and artisans! you will then become Micro Entrepreneur as AE will no longer excist. So if you do not do this your business will no longer excist after dember 18th!

Sorry no image available
Posted by stroller-817057 - 3 years ago

Can anyone tell me how you find whether there is any CFE tax to be paid or not once you login to the online Mon Espace Impot website?

Because when I login I cannot see any CFE tax bills or any related documents at all.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Minette-426629 - 3 years ago

I have just looked at my last bill and it is mentioned (but I have certainly not seen big notices anywhere that I have been) but as I pay mine by direct debit I have to say that I tend to look at the amount, put it in my cashflow and file it. Talking of direct debits, does anyone know whether the  direct debit would still have gone through OK if I hadn't (assuming I get the code) created the account?

Sorry no image available
Posted by normandyranger - 3 years ago

If it was so widely publicised how come that there are so many that do not know about it and there will be many blissfully waiting for theirs to come, also how many that still have not registered with the chambre de metiers or chambre de commerce, which incidently is a nightmare to do.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Minette-426629 - 3 years ago

Thank you Normandy ranger, I was thinking the same as Karen, that it would be here shortly.  I have now registered and await the code, hopefully it will come quickly.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Karen-381938 - 3 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. Had completely missed this one and was only thinking the other day that we hadn't received the CFE bill

Sorry no image available
Posted by Reveuse-918439 - 3 years ago

normandyranger, don't know about an underhand tactic to raise revenue? certainly it is a tactic to save money by not printing and posting thousands of documents that can be dealt with more efficiently round online, but that sounds good to me, aren't we always complaining when our money is wasted by the administration? It's not as if they haven't tried to make everyone aware, ever since last year when there were big notices saying that in future all this would have to be done online.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Reveuse-918439 - 3 years ago

It is the normal impôts website but top right where you usually click on Particulier, you need to click on Professionel and follow the instructions to create an account.. Get your skates on because as said you have to wait for your access code to arrive in the post.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jimbob-91864 - 3 years ago

Can you give me some advice on how I do this and what web site I use to register as I have gone round in circles and got confused. I am a small one man band ae...no property etc and provide a paperwork type service. Thankyou so much for your help.