DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Changing the building line ..

Posted by bretonlion - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pushkin-986745 - 4 years ago

The 10 year plan used to be The "POS" Plan D'ocupation du Sol , but they have changed the name now it was to see if anyones land could be considered for planning , When I bought my field behind my house the Mairie offered me planning for 10 social project houses , I only bought it because I didn't want anyone behind my house ..

Sorry no image available
Posted by phlophf-409902 - 4 years ago

sorry - re read your post and I don't think this is the info you are looking for either

Sorry no image available
Posted by phlophf-409902 - 4 years ago

Hi I am not sure if this is the info you want (or even if its current), but some years ago when we wanted to extend we were told that if we wanted windows, our extension could not go nearer to our boundry than 3 meters - ie there must be a minimum of 3 metres between the window and the boundary) However, if we didn't want a window we could go right up to the boundary but NOT anywhere in between (ie EITHER - at least 3 metres away, OR right up - not 1 or 2 metres)

As we wanted windows and only had 5 metres it wasn't orth only buildind a 2 metre extension, so we prchased extra land from our neighbour

Hope this is he info you are looking for

Sorry no image available
Posted by bretonlion - 4 years ago

Hello,

Somehow I may have confused the last person who replied ..

This has nothing to do with a "fosse" .. it has to do with moving the building line .. i.e the place / line where you can and canot build ..

Hopefully some one has applied for planning permission just out side the "building line" ..

Thanks

Rgds

Chris

Sorry no image available
Posted by Anonymous - 4 years ago

Over the several forums I follow, no one has yet posted about being fined for failing to improve a fosse.  Just pull your (empty) pockets out and practice the "French shrug".