DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Cotisation Fonciere des Entreprises

Posted by aspace - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by menagerie-389151 - 3 years ago

OK, many thanks.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Reveuse-918439 - 3 years ago

Like I said you don't have to set up any direct debits. You can opt to make one-off payments that you instigate yourself, as and when. That's what I do.

If I didn't go into my account and pay the bill, they would not take the money. Or at least not until the fines had built up for a year or so and they'd got sick of waiting - which they would do in any case.

Sorry no image available

Well, if that is the case, so be it.  Seems unreasonable to me to impose direct debit, I wonder if anyone else feels like this?  Thanks again Revuese for your helpful comments.

Sorry no image available

Officially CFE is now 'dematerialised' and has to be paid online, and more and more taxes will go this way in the near future (or so the chap at the tax office was telling me a few weeks ago). You may persuade the tax office to take a cheque this year but I doubt that they will keep on doing it year after year. 

Sorry no image available

Thank you Reveuse, yes, I would have thought it would be possible to view my account without entering my bank details, but I cannot find a way.   I always pay all my many and various tax bills by cheque.  I have had my current business registration for a while now with no problem paying in this way.  I think I will pop into the tax office and simply ask what my account is showing!

Sorry no image available

I would have thought it should be possible to see your account without entering your bank details. But if you have a bill to pay, you will at some stage need to tell them your bank details or how will they take the payment?

But firstly, just because you enter bank details does not mean you are authorising payments to be taken. You can arrange for payments to be taken automatically if you want, but you don't have to. I opted to pay bills as and when - but they still need your bank details to take the payment when you authorise it.

Secondly, if your account is in arrears and the impots want to take the money from your bank, they will - whether you've entered your bank details on their website or not. At least if you manage your account online you are more likely stay on top of things and avoid that kind of situation. Just my opinion.

Sorry no image available

I understand that CFE is not being billed by paper post as it used to be and that we have to pay what is due before 15th December.............Does anyone know if it is possible to view your state of account on the impots website, as a Professional without entering your bank details? I need to see where we stand with CFE.   I have received my code by post and gone in to access my account but cannot get past the part where you have to give bank details.  I do not want our bank account to be debited without my authorization and avoid direct debits like the plague.  I hear many terrible stories about government departments taking money and if it is not due you have to reclaim, this takes time and not all of us can take the risk of funds being demanded that are not available!

Sorry no image available

See my previous post. Is the form that the link takes you to, the form you are asking about? If so ... what more can I add?

Sorry no image available
Posted by aspace - 3 years ago

What does this cover?

Sorry no image available
Posted by aspace - 3 years ago

Business all set up, Net - entreprise set up for payments so well on the way. Just need to clarify what this form is 

Cotisation Fonciere des Entreprises - Declaration initial, en cas de creation d'etablissement ou de changement d'exploitant intervenu en 2015

Thanks again