DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

CPAM certificate de titularisation?

Posted by stumpy2733 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by stumpy2733 - 3 years ago

Thanks for all the replies. I don't work for the French or in France. I have been retired since 2008. This was fully explained to CPAM when I went for my "interview", fully loaded with mountains of paperwork, all copied, all noted (back in November), the lovely chap said "No problem, you will have it within a month". Luckily I took that with a pinch of salt. 

Rang them last month, yes, all is fine, give it a bit longer. Now a letter asking for copies of wage slips (which they already copied in November), and this certificate de titularisation. And the Lady at the Helpline, when I explained all this, said  "Well I don't understand what they are after".  Me neither, love. 

Looks like another trip to the same office (but I bet not the same person) with my wheelbarrow full of paperwork.

Sorry no image available
Posted by brian61 - 3 years ago

Hello stumpy2733, it would be normal for you to be asked to provide a copy of an "attestation de titularisation" if you work for the French local government or French hospital services. If this is the case then your employer will be able to provide you with a copy. Otherwise I don't know what they are on about (unless it is their mistake)

Sorry no image available
Posted by vichy-445734 - 3 years ago

'Appointment to a permanent post ' maybe a contract. 

Regarding employment? 

V

X

Sorry no image available

Got through eventually. Pleasant Lady. But the reply I got was "No idea, I suggest you go to your nearest CPAM Office". Happy days!!

Sorry no image available

Can't. Computer and phone upstairs. Kettle downstairs. Still on hold!! Thanks all.

Sorry no image available

Good luck, make a nice cuppa, hang in there 

V

X

Sorry no image available

OK, got it thanks. Still not through though, 11 minutes to wait. My French is good enough to know he told me cinquante six, when it is in fact quarante six!! 

Sorry no image available

Bizarre. Not working on mine. All in French. Spoke to the operator, in French, he gave me the number 08 11 36 36 56. When I dial that, it's not recognised.

Sorry no image available

08 11 36 36 46

Have everything ready in front of you, 

I find ringing them in the afternoon is the best time 

V

X

Sorry no image available
Posted by bretonne - 3 years ago

0811 36 36 46

First you will hear a short message in french advising you of the cost of the call (6 centimes a minute)  Then a bit of music followed by the welcome message in English.  I've just tried it ...