DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

CPAM offices 29

Posted by telljan - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by countrydweller - 3 years ago

Re Carhaix office Yes I have always found them to be very polite and try to help with English however it does depend on who you see at the time

Sorry no image available
Posted by telljan - 3 years ago

Many thanks peeps, went to Mairie who confirmed we needed to go to Quimper, which we did and have an appointment for Friday. All straightforward so far!

Sorry no image available
Posted by fredbloggs2 - 3 years ago

I found the people in Carhaix very polite and they speak reasonable English ?

Sorry no image available
Posted by countrydweller - 3 years ago

If you go to your Marie they will tell you which CPAM office covers Brasparts.If you do go to Carhaix and you cannot speak French well enough and depending who you see they will send you away I have helped people there.Any Probs PM me

Sorry no image available

Oh! Thank you for all your quick replies! Very kind! x

Sorry no image available
Posted by kervéor - 3 years ago

There is a large office in Quimper open every day ,probably not Friday afternoon .Not far from the Hippodrome zone .I believe someone there speaks english ,you can phone for a RDV .pm me for further directions.

Sorry no image available

Thanks for that. We went there for something before and the large sign saying if you can't speak French bring an interpreter with you with was a bit daunting! Our French is not too bad (Ha!) but if they were a bit offhand it would scare us off! Our only option is to give it a go! Thank you xx

Sorry no image available
Posted by mazdamx5 - 3 years ago

Hi we live in 29 and did ours in Carhaix, no appointment necessary, just sign the book when you get there and you are seen in order. The earlier you get there the better though. Hope this helps