Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Credit d'Impot Transition Energetique

Posted by ferrandiere - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kanak - 4 years ago

put in a RIB so they can credit your bank (depending on how much tax you have to pay/have paid).

Sorry no image available
Posted by ferrandiere - 4 years ago

Hi, thanks for that. My last claim was before 2012, so all has changed since. Have now downloaded form.

Sorry no image available
Posted by mechanician - 4 years ago

Claims for such things  as Insultion, double glazing, heating ond solar  seems  not be claimed be claimed on the main Blue tax form  since 2012 ( And now is Only for certain home  related help). There is new form for claiming see http://vosdroits.service-public.fr/particuliers/F1224.xhtml  It is called Crédit d'impôt pour la transition énergétique

see Déclaration 2015 des dépenses réalisées en faveur de la qualité environnementale de votre habitation principale  and download form Cerfa n°14874*03

There are 2 claim areas before August 2014 and after August 2014 on it . I understand this is the last year for claims as the money is much reduced for claims now <30%.