DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

CurrencyFair new bank details

Posted by JLJ-429896 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Posted by Joyce - 3 years ago

Well here's hoping all the 'teething' problems with their new setup have now been sorted out and they are now running as efficiently as they always have done.  Only time will tell!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pud-641040 - 3 years ago

Update

Money through this morning.

Pud

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pud-641040 - 3 years ago

Update

Really pleased yours went successfully lakeman,  we are still waiting for our €654 last phone call from them at 5.25pm this afternoon they are still looking for it as we said previously this is from January 29th.

Pud 

Sorry no image available
Posted by lakeman-415065 - 3 years ago

Completed a transfer late yesterday evening, money in my bank today.

Sorry no image available
Posted by floradora - 3 years ago

For those here who did a small transfer when receiving this info just to check... You are for real? There's no way I'm using them again. The new company is Plc.  

Sorry no image available
Posted by floradora - 3 years ago

Yes me too.  Was told the Same Day I did the transfer after not doing one for months that they'd changed banks. I told them that was unprofessional. I'm guessing that had no choice. Money arrived three days later. Strange it was the same day. Earth point.... Eh ??? At least it arrived.  They've always been so quick before.  Who benefited from all these time lapses then?  I did however wait for the euro to go up as I guess many others... That could be the problem.. 

Someone didn't lose out obviously and it wasn't us. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by moi-383589 - 3 years ago

I've emailed this thread to them and asked if they can really advertise 'Fast and Simple' if this is going to be the new norm.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Tregadilet - 3 years ago

I also have used Currencyfair for a number of years and this Monday (1st Feb) made a transfer with this company which was cleared and sent by midday and should have been in my French account that day, it is only today (3 days on! Today 4th Feb) that the transfer arrived and it was marked as sent by Earthpoint Plc and not Currencyfair. Phone call to Currencyfair, I  was told that 3-4 days is now the NORM as Earhtpoint are handling transfers and you must allow time for this to pass through them!!

Nice to know!

Such a shame that this trustworthy company seems to be failing in their service. At noon yesterday I transferred money from account with CF to my bank account in France, so far it hasn't been received. Usually any transfer is received within a couple of hours.  I've had to transfer monies from another savings account so have lost that interest, albeit a pittance! ;0(

Such a shame that this trustworthy company seems to be failing in their service. At noon yesterday I transferred money from account with CF to my bank account in France, so far it hasn't been received. Usually any transfer is received within a couple of hours.  I've had to transfer monies from another savings account so have lost that interest, albeit a pittance! ;0(