DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

engineering work

Posted by tavistock - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by tindaria - 3 years ago

Hi .Yes i can do some lathe work for you .I am quite far from you (fougere area ).however we will be coming to Chateauneuf in a couple of weeks .so i could take a look .Or if you sent me a drawing with dimensions .i could make it and drop it in on the way

Sorry no image available
Posted by tindaria - 3 years ago

Hi .Yes i can do some lathe work for you .I am quite far from you (fougere area ).however we will be coming to Chateauneuf in a couple of weeks .so i could take a look .Or if you sent me a drawing with dimensions .i could make it and drop it in on the way

Sorry no image available
Posted by avoican - 3 years ago

Go and see Gildas Lavenan in the Moustoir near Carhaix he will make it for you as you wait normally .. and he's even closer !!

Sorry no image available
Posted by JB2014 - 3 years ago

Ah.. that's much closer :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rudge - 3 years ago

Hi, I can do metal turning in brass, phosphour bronze, stainless or wahatever is appropriate for the job, 

I am nr. Guemene if you are interested 

Sorry no image available

Mail me an email address or number :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by tavistock - 3 years ago

Hi

Our mower gearbox has packed up  its only 2 years old but the parts for the box are obsolete so we need a brass collar made up for the shaft that the bearings have turned on perhaps I could have your telephone number and my better half can explain in more detail

Carole

Sorry no image available

What sort of small job do you need doing?

I am 100km north of Gourin