DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

ex pat adviser

Posted by keith B55 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by keith B55 - 3 years ago

thanks dave

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dave Evans-439024 - 3 years ago

At the northern end of CduF is the college and the old Leclercs supermarket. At the roundabout take the road signpoosted "Quimper" down the side of Leclercs and a newish chemists next to it. You will come quickly to another roundabout and the building you want is between the first and second roads off it. The access to the car park is off the first road, Rue du Gledig. The second road is Rue Jean Marie Berrien. If you have Google Earth type in CduF (in full!) and Rue Gledig. Unfortunately the building wasn't built when the photo was taken but is shown as waste land.

Sorry no image available

thanks Dave , would you happen to know the address where i can find her ,

regards Keith

Sorry no image available

thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by Penny Sheldon-880709 - 3 years ago

Hi, not sure what type of advice you are after however this may be helpful, I have been to a seminar before and they are excellent for all things financial and legal, advice from expert companies and it's free

http://brittany.angloinfo.com/classifieds/viewfeatured/666445/november-12th-le-grand-hotel-dinard-le-tour-de-finance-100th-eventee.

Regards

Penny

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dave Evans-439024 - 3 years ago

Yes Geraldine still works in CduF offering advice and assistance.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Tryval - 3 years ago

Been looking for a lady who advertised on here, offering a similar service,( met her at an AI seminar), anyone have a contact? I think her name was Agnes.

Kind Regards, B.