DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Help!!! app - for CA banking ill et villain

Posted by listy - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by listy - 3 years ago

Thx guy's, it wasn't a problem accessing with a web based browser - just finding an app for local CA,

Burchy, yep! Ma Banque that's the main CA app - have installed - but forgot one of the security numbers - so it'll have to be sorted out later -- this brings me onto another point ---

don't know about everyone, but these days remembering  passwords / pin numbers and security code for a single site - multiplied by however many sites need all these passwords / security checks, few years ago could manage without it all, now the old grey matter is a bit overloaded and I spend most time on the forget password links... LOL -- how do others deal with the sheer quantity of passwords / pin numbers etc etc in this increasingly digital world.

with the tablet and the apps the amount of passwords / pin #'s etc I have to remember has been considerably reduced with most held within the app - yes I know you can do this on a laptop / PC but after having a laptop stolen a few years with a lot of my financial data on - even though this data was held in a "locker" with 128 bit encryption, in the right hands even this can be cracked. The tablet I can remotely wipe if it goes missing so don't mind so much putting far more data in it than normally would.

Sorry no image available
Posted by corky33-898981 - 3 years ago

To access my account I use:

www.ca-illeetvilaine.fr

Sorry no image available
Posted by BURCHY-423214 - 3 years ago

Hi

Not aware of any app for CA Ille et Villaine but I guess there must be one.

I do all my on line stuff with them on following website.

http://www.ca-illeetvilaine.fr/particuliers.html

Just done a quick search and this site may help you with an app

http://www.ca-illeetvilaine.fr/services-mobiles.html

Cheers