DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Hospitalisation only mutuelle

Posted by Janouk - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 21 to 28)

Sorry no image available
Posted by busted4 - 3 years ago

Don't get it why you want Hospital only Mutual cover ? I am 59 this year and pay 78€ for 150% full cover with GAN ..

Sorry no image available
Posted by Busterboy - 3 years ago

I might be wrong but I thought i read somewhere that it is not worth getting more that 100% cover as in Brittany the hospitals dont charge over the limit of payout!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Janouk - 3 years ago

Thanks for the responses - brilliant! Yes, sorry, I should have given more information, the cover is for two of us - 77 yrs and 70 yrs - 300%  + 60 euros per day private room. I will definitely look at the companies you've all mentioned, especially AFI - thanks again! (We are without at the moment, as the application for Aide Complimentaire Santé (which we recieved for the last three years) was refused because CPAM add a forfait logement on to the revenue, which I was unaware of, and that took us over the limit)

Sorry no image available
Posted by countrydweller - 3 years ago

Should have added we have a 100% mutuelle with them for just about everything apart from a private room and it is €75 pm for 2 x 60 year olds

Sorry no image available
Posted by countrydweller - 3 years ago

Can recommend AFI a good price with believe it or not good customer service

Sorry no image available
Posted by Watty-794352 - 3 years ago

I recently changed my hospitalisation only mutuelle from AXA, which had gradually crept up over the last ten years from 18€ to 49€!  I am now with Pacifica (CA) and pay 27.18€.  Age 69.

Sorry no image available
Posted by bossbird - 3 years ago

hello, You will need to let us know your age and if its just a sole policy in order to see if it is a comparable quote.  We have a joint policy thro cr agricole, Pacifica for 76pm for ages 64 and 52, this is full cover not just hospitalisation.

Sorry no image available
Posted by woody-383477 - 3 years ago

It depends on the level of cover that you want, but that sounds high to me.  I have hospital cover at 300% and pay 34 euros per month (I am 69).  Have a look at AFI Assurance prices