DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Income Tax

Posted by zebra101 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Foxie-986308 - 4 years ago

might have given you the wrong link there but you can probably navigate your way back to the main menu ;)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Foxie-986308 - 4 years ago

You can download whatever tax forms you need here

http://www.impots.gouv.fr/portal/dgi/public/popup?docOid=ficheformulaire_3508&typePage=ifi01

you put in the year, and the reference of the form.

But as said, the 2 you were asking for are forms that you would normally fill in any case when you do your declaration. Unless it's your first  tax return in France, you should have received them or they will be online in your espace client. If it's your first declaration, it's best to go to the tax office and explain your situation, and they'll tell you which forms you need to fill in.

Sorry no image available
Posted by d.browning - 4 years ago

you should have received the forms in the post by now assuming you do not complete your return online. also i now remember that i think the house has to be over 2 years old (?) to qualify, thats to say not a new build, and also your maison principale, not secondaire

Sorry no image available
Posted by zebra101 - 4 years ago

Hello

Can you give me the link to download the 2042 and 2047 - thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by Tregadilet - 4 years ago

With regards to claiming back on tax for boilers and  like things, you can claim for other items as well, we had Blown Fibre insulation  put in the roof last August  (and what a difference that has made for us) and where told by the company that fitted it , that grants will stop at the end of 2015, so claim ASAP! (Previous it was 2012 and you then claimed back on the main blue tax form not the new one now). The new form  is  a bit complicated but has 2 sections for claiming for items fitted! BEFORE AUGUST 2014 and AFTER AUGUST 2014 it seems! so this will go with the main tax forms to the IMPOTS next week, although I think  it is only 15% now,

Sorry no image available

Hi there

Thanks for your help - will look up form

Sorry no image available

Hi there

Thanks for your help - will check the web site you mentioned

Sorry no image available

Hi there

Thanks for your help - it is a Condensation Boiler and I have a facture but I am not sure my Artisan is on the list - willl check

Sorry no image available
Posted by d.browning - 4 years ago

when we claimed 8/9 years back we had to use only a artisan who was on the qualisol list, which is a approved list of artisans, (not all registered plumbers/installers are on the list). also there were restrictions on the type of boiler that we could install to get a rebate; if memory serves, at that time we could ony have a condensation type to qualify if we chose gas or oil. cannot remember about wood fired boilers. try ademe in carhaix for more info:

http://www3.ademe.fr/bretagne/presentation/agences_locales.asp

Sorry no image available
Posted by tigre-979768 - 4 years ago

Zebra, have a look at a web site called  www.french-property.com when you get in to it at the top of the page you'll see 'guides to france' go in to this section and on the left hand column (number 3 ) Home energy conservation, click on this and this may help you. It looks as if you need to claim back on this years tax form if you are eligable. The french government seem to have changed the rules on what level of credit is available from 1st July 2014.