DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Inquiry

Posted by Jacquet-396835 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dibbyspot - 3 years ago

Interesting You need to put yourself in the shoes of the potential buyer. what is it that you would wish to sell when buying a house? Put yourself in estate agent mode that means delivering to every enquirer - many will be time wasters - a package that puts your house in the best possible light. Sadly this means:

+ Photos outside and internal

+ Floor plan if possible of the house and grounds.

+ Sq M of the property, costs of the taxes, average monthly electric/water/gas bills

+ Confirmation of all services available, internet capability and speed

+ Type of heating, is property double glazed, levels of insulation

+ Age and type of fosse

+ Availability for viewings - when you are going to go into Estate Agent mode - potential open house days - benefit is it is all over in one hit!

+ Provider details in French as well as English - Google Translate can become your friend!

+ Statement about local schools, facilities, doctors etc - distances to the beach

In short everything you would expect if you were buying a house. You now have a new job selling your house. It may make you appreciate what an Agent does but without having them take your money.

Bon chance

Sorry no image available
Posted by Janouk - 3 years ago

When advertising houses for sale on Leboncoin I have had lots of requests for, and emailed out, loads of photos - it's normal, sadly what is also normal is that quite often (but not always) no acknowledgement or thanks is forthcoming, but it's the way of it.

Sorry no image available
Posted by aramanta - 3 years ago

I'd want to see photos of the inside and the outside and an address so I could look it up on Google Earth. As long as I liked it I'd come to visit but if the proprietor wouldn't give me the information I'd be very suspicous that there was something to hide.

Sorry no image available
Posted by apples-426462 - 3 years ago

send all the photos you can ,after all it is for sale ,good luck !!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jacquet-396835 - 3 years ago

There is an exterior photo of the house on Le Bon Coin.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jo Taylor-790528 - 3 years ago

Is this a serious question?

Do you have your house advertised with no exterior photos?

Sorry no image available
Posted by NellP-986196 - 3 years ago

Why would asking for photos of the exterior make you nervous?  I would certainly want to see photos of the exterior before I travelled any distance to see a house, no matter what the inside looked like.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Freda Checks - 3 years ago

Sometimes in life you have to take a risk and not all users of Leboncoin are scammers.

Get his email address and communicate by email. Do not give out your address until they are wanting to view.

Good luck.