Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Micro enterprise closure

Posted by sylvia-390171 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by fredbloggs2 - 3 years ago

I did one recently , you'll have to get the forms from thr RSI and they then deregister you and notify the other administrations concerened , you will get 1 years free of charge health cover afterwards and you must apply for a change of regime at the 10 month point toget normal cmu  health cover . its not complicated but does take time , the good thing is its free ...