DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Mortgage advise

Posted by sonic1-939711 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by sonic1-939711 - 3 years ago

thank you all for your advise. I have tried online and despite adding my mortgage number and email address it allows me to find out when payment is due but it blocks me at looking at my account very frustrating.

I appreciate all the advise. Need to get writing. Many thanks

Sonic1

Sorry no image available
Posted by Reveuse-918439 - 3 years ago

Although I have no personal knowledge I've often seen posters recommend a lady called Hilary (I think) at Leapfrog services who helps out with this kind of thing, I believe she advertises on AngloInfo. You could try her.

Alternatively there are a number of online platforms where you can have your letter translated by a professional translator. Obviously you would have to write the letter out in English first for the translator to translate. It can be quick and painless and not expensive. There is for instance this site where you will probably get offers at around 6 or 7 cents, per word, all done online and probably delivered within 24 hours max.

But as buster says, with most companies you can set up an espace client and that is becoming the preferred way of communicating these days.

Sorry no image available
Posted by buster-784461 - 3 years ago

Can you not reach your account via an online 'clients espace' !