Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.



Posted by marie22 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by brian61 - 3 years ago

Hello marie22,   Go to the official web-site where most things are explained. There is another web-site to help those who have now left the UK. Any time worked in the UK will be recorded against your UK NI number; if you go to your local CARSAT with this number, UK employers names/addresses/dates, they will contact the UK for you and convert those UK periods into French trimestres (expect this to take up to 12 months).

Hope that this helps.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rudge - 3 years ago

just to answer the original question, on the assumpttion you have previously worked for long enough in the Uk to think you may qualify for a Uk based pension - just contact the Uk based office in Newcastle as mentioned , contact details all available online.

Sorry no image available
Posted by grannydot-403561 - 3 years ago

Married to a Frenchman?  french person, worked and lived in england long enough to have earned a pension.? Thinking of going to live in England?  Could be Anything.  Not our problem. Marie22 if you are due a pension in the uk. Ring Newcastle and ask for a forecast.  if you are just asking a broad question, you will probably find the answer on the Internet.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Exmansworthy-10052202 - 3 years ago

Your full name given appears to be French so why are you asking about UK pensions?? perhaps you can give mch more info before anyone can assist you.