DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

pension

Posted by Freckleface-401505 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by mikec-403539 - 3 years ago

Right I think now sorted!! Have spoken to Newcastle again and this is situation!! My pay day is a Tuesday. The pension was paid out on the Thursday and should be in my bank the following Monday but was again delayed due to another bank holiday. So to say your pension arrives on time every month you have to take the day it arrives in your bank not the actual day its paid. All clear now!! Thanks for all your replies and Ill just keep spending as long as the exchange rate keeps going back up

Sorry no image available
Posted by kervéor - 3 years ago

I am also with C/A and it always arrives on time ,likewise for my husband's.

Sorry no image available
Posted by kervéor - 3 years ago

I am also with C/A and it always arrives on time ,likewise for my husband's.

Sorry no image available
Posted by janes-394036 - 3 years ago

We're with La Banque Postale. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by mikec-403539 - 3 years ago

Thanks for all posts. I have double checked my dates and am correct for right date. When I phoned UK Pensions last week the lady said my money had left them on Tuesday. It arrived in my bank Tuesday this week. In December I was paid on the Thursday so that shows it is correct. Does this appear to be a problem with Credit Agricole? Are those who get paid on time with this bank or another??

Sorry no image available
Posted by Watty-794352 - 3 years ago

Mine is always paid into my UK bank on a Friday   ...   last two digits 78!

Sorry no image available
Posted by bigphil71 - 3 years ago

Have to say that in the 6 years I been having my pension into my French bank, have never experienced even a single day delay. I like to think its because I"m such a nice person but I doubt it is..... just lucky I guess.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Busterboy - 3 years ago

Sounds like you have 'lost' a week somewhere if you are always a week late!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by janes-394036 - 3 years ago

Ours is never late either.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rudge - 3 years ago

My UK state pension is paid weekly, you can opt for weekly or monthly payement when the pension starts . Mine has nver been late in 3 years, if the payemnt date is a weekend, or UK bank holiday it is paid early.