DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

rsa claiming

Posted by duke22 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pushkin-986745 - 4 years ago

Most of the assistants forget to give you the right forms as they don't know how to do it either  ..

and as every letter you send in now goes through a central sorting office in Brest and takes a minimum of 1 month to be proccesed it just stretches the delays .. Even if you give up your paperwork in say The office of the CAF in St Brieuc and the receptionist accepts it , it will be sent to the sorting office in Brest ..

Sorry no image available
Posted by ropeyxxx123 - 4 years ago

hello again pushkin

i do not  argue this point ,that you have just succsefully carried out yet another claim for someone.

i do believe you are slightly missing the point,there has been no problems with the filling in of the forms.the problem starts after approx 3 months when you phone to find out if your claim is proceeding well this is when the bombshell hits,sorry we seem to have misplaced,or not recieved any application from you. [ rsi ] we will send you out another form.the first application was recorded delivery,for rsi

this means nothing,anyway new forms arrive and are duly filled in,signed and returned to rsi. recorded delivery. after 3 days phoned them ,have you recieve my forms,the reply yes.great stuff then a few weeks later more information required this also forwarded,2 weeks go by and a letter arrives we are still waiting for the information asked for.okay time for the assistant social to do her worst.after all everything has been covered by her.im sorry they must have mislaid them ,we will have to photocopy and send them again.now 5 months gone and still no action.and this nonsense just goes on and on ,i can only assume until we say bugger it and do not bother.obviousley whoever you are dealing with is doing their job correctly.but believe me there are hundreds of ex pats out there who are absolutely sickened by this blatant behaviour by the rsi and also caf. you know i really really try and avoid the racism word.but as you say if the procedure is so simple why are we not getting the results we deserve.and as for the social filling out the forms are you suggesting that these people can not do their job correctly,if this is the case,then we really have nowhere to go.just a  point to add what duke said,strangely my social worker has been excellent

but keeps hitting her head against a brick wall with both rsi/caf.lately perhaps the last 2 weeks or so i have been finding it rather difficult to get any contact from here.which has not been the case at all.

rgds

tom

Sorry no image available
Posted by duke22 - 4 years ago

hello

i do think something is wrong but as the assistant social should know what she is doing i do not know what is the problem and all papers were completed by her and she is know stuck it is like someone has warned her off and to stop the help

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pushkin-986745 - 4 years ago

All I can say is that you are doing something wrong ? I just did an RSA claim for a friend and hers was through and the backdated paysments in the 3 month period ...

Sorry no image available
Posted by duke22 - 4 years ago

hello

yes you are lucky it is just 12 months ours is for the last 12 years even though we have been working legally all this time

Sorry no image available
Posted by agente securite - 4 years ago

Will is my name

Sorry no image available

Tom i got repatriated to france from oman i went back into the military then got retired back to france rsa i not too much bother, pole emploi went in as a ships pilot came out as a chopper pilot ! joke you may aswell say i wanna be an asronaut went to holland got a job within weeks no worries worked in london too , came back here 2011 absolute bloody disaster pm me or ring me if you want 0780396542 , i have seen racism in south africa djibouti other places but this is europe i think its a disgrace

Sorry no image available
Posted by ropeyxxx123 - 4 years ago

hi agente securite.

thank god there is someone out there that will share their experience with caf/rsi.

and yes i can only agree with you 100 %.actually the 3 month trend by both caf and rsi

SORRY we have lost your application ,please re,apply appears to be rife now with them.

we must have paid well over 300 euros over the years sending information to both rsi and caf

by recorded delivery,but still these arragant people argue the fact.as for the social some are brilliant

but when they start saying i can do no more what chance do we have. as for the mediateur,is there one ive never spoken to a real person.only the very rare e mail saying i will send them a letter again.

and as for the carte vitale .2 months back rsi stopped it.my wife arrived at thepharmacy ,only to be told sorry you will have to pay.

now firstly we are talking life saving medication here.and all the social could say was if you need the meds go to the hospital.which actually happened that very night [ heart attack ]

but once again thank god for the cardiology team at guingamp saved my life for the seond time.

its a shame that with such a brilliant dedicated hospital care in france.that the disracefull

follow up help needed.ie rsi caf.is so shamefull.and yes i still stand by my earlier post that this would not happen if we were fench.

tom

Sorry no image available

you can also chuck your passport in the bin get food aid for a bit live on the street deny identity and then get help ,

Sorry no image available

there is a cast system in france people living in hlm council houses caf rasa all get treated badly given the state of the french economy its worse, the gaelic shrug , i gave up in the end ended up in hospital, i think its diabolical they will say one thing and do anotheralso thwere has being fraud in finistere people fiddling , but a few years back i did get approved they said i would get money by christamas i didnt, because im foreikgn it went frolm caf to conseiklle general then back to caf got the money in march, its terrible