DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

RSI - Paying Cotisations online....

Posted by Sue Denome-416555 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Reveuse-918439 - 3 years ago

It's always easy when someone explains it. I had to have it explained to me by the lady at URSSAF. Usually the form automatically inserts the full amount by default, but once for some reason it didn't, so I got a letter to say I hadn't paid. I went in to see them and she explained, and like you I thought, how the heck didn't I see that. Felt a right wally. But she felt sorry for me and cancelled the fine.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Sue Denome-416555 - 3 years ago

Hi Reveuse,

Thanks for your very concise instructions - I can't understand how we couldn't work that out at the start!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Reveuse-918439 - 3 years ago

If you look at the very bottom line of your declaration there is a line that says 'Montant du télérèglement', that is the figure that they are going to take from your bank. The ine above that should have your bank details on it. If in the right hand column on both those lines it says the 'montant à payer', figure that you need to pay, then the will take it. If it says 0 then you need to amend your declaration to instruct them to take it. 

You can change this figure yourself , so if for some reason you want to declare online but you don't want them to direct debit your account for the full amount, you can change the figure next to your account details to whatever figure you do want them to take, or 0 if you don't want them to debit anything.

Hope this helps

Sorry no image available
Posted by Harry Dresden - 3 years ago

If you are talking about the autoentrepreneur business set-up then as long as you have set it up correctly then the payment will go out automatically.