DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Ryanair Payment Problem

Posted by AJ56300 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by moi-383589 - 3 years ago

If you read the link to the previous discussion I posted you'll see that payment for some one was difficult and it is connected to your browser-whatever it might be-and their new website design.

Sorry no image available
Posted by AJ56300 - 3 years ago

I have tried paying for an early seat but can't get past the payment authorisation page what I really need to know is if anyone has made a payment on ryanairs website it the last couple of weeks as I think the problem is with the web page.

I am not knocking ryanair we travel with them a lot and nearly always pay for the seat it's just this time since they have changed the web site that I am having problems.

Anyone out there paid for anything recently.

Thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by vivaofsnape - 3 years ago

Why is there so much knocking of Ryanair. They provide a remarkably cheap service and efficient service yet people complain when they provide options at a cost. I can fly to the UK for around £30 with Ryanair and I recently looked at a French internal flight from Nantes to Biarritz and they wanted 500€!

Sorry no image available

Without Ryanair, over many years, millions of people wouldn't be able to get to Brittany.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Yellowperill - 3 years ago

Better still use a decent airline

Sorry no image available
Posted by enthuisiasm - 3 years ago

Ryanair, have a very clever ploy. Free available seats, check in online. When you try every day, up until you are due to fly!!!!! what do you do? PANIC So you pay to reserve your seat. Immediately, bingo, you get a seat. It happened to me, and a dozen other people recently. Maybe it is a security thing; Maybe it is a way of making more money. to pay six pounds, it was well worth it; Reserve your seat and you can book it a week before you fly.  

Sorry no image available

Very recent discussion here

http://brittany.angloinfo.com/forum/viewtopic/232879