DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

shutting down a business here ?

Posted by heartstopper - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Yellowperill - 3 years ago

Ohmygiddyaunt, No offence but unless you have run a large French farm you wouldnt know what my problem is, our accountants dont work for us we only pay them they are from a select few assigned to farming and very tightly regulated this is not the same as shutting a AE or Micro believe me.

Sorry no image available
Posted by ingetje - 3 years ago

a microentreprise is a small and easy form of a company...easy to set up and shut down, just google it or go to your local CFE (CCI). there are no articles to be published an all that like with an SARL...a whole different bal game!

and yes, you are always entitled to 1 year health cover after you stop.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ohmygiddyaunt - 3 years ago

I just folded up my AE and it was painless , Mine was done through the RSI in Pontivy and quite quickly ..  I got a years extended health cover into the deal , then transfered my Carte Vitale to the normal CMU cover .. you are entitled to all sorts of stuff after you fold your activity ..

Can't see where your problem is Farmingbrittany ? Maybe accountants just milking you ?

Sorry no image available
Posted by heartstopper - 3 years ago

farmingbrittany  i am not surprised but so sad for you.  if ours gets like that ......quite frankly we are leaving and if i have to .......like hundreds of others i will just leave.....disapear ........but id like to shut it all down properly just in case one day it comes back to bite me.

buster , you are a superstar, i have used the link you supplied it is perfect and for anyone else using it ....go to the part on the front page where it  says cessasion , and click it and follow thru what you are and where you are. i have printed out the forms,  i now know that its not the chambre de metier i have to go to its urssaf at plerin.......[oh no !] it gives you addresses , email address , phone numbers the lot.....buster thankyou a thousand thankyous x

Sorry no image available
Posted by buster-784461 - 3 years ago
Sorry no image available
Posted by Yellowperill - 3 years ago

Good luck, you will need some asprin and a few beers  most days, we have been trying to finalize or farm business for 15 months its a absolute nightmare, we have accountants working on it for us as well cant believe just how painful it has been, I really do wish you luck and hope its easier for a Micro, 

Sorry thats not really a answer to your question,