DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

tax

Posted by Pam Jones - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by brodeuse - 3 years ago

It was right at the beginning before you entered any amounts. When I put the gite income in a box came up saying don't forget your siret number if you have one. I just clicked ok and then it let me carry on without putting in a number.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pam Jones - 3 years ago

Thank you for your replies, yes we did put the amount in 5ng.Brodeuse, I have looked through the form several times and cannot find the bit you mentioned to click on, perhaps the form has changed. The paper form we were given at the hotel des impots is very simple, but on line it wants more information including a siret number which of course we do not have.

Sorry no image available
Posted by brodeuse - 3 years ago

When we had our gite we just completed the 2042C PRO. We never were registered as a business.

Pam, when I started to do the form online it asked which things I wanted to declare and when I ticked next to the bit for gite earnings it opened the relevant page for me along the way through.

Sorry no image available
Posted by buster-784461 - 3 years ago

Did you put the income under gites at 5NG 

bénéfices industriels et commerciaux ("BIC") where you get an allowance for your charges!

http://www.pap.fr/argent/impots/les-revenus-des-locations-saisonnieres/a1760

The 2044 is for the regime reel;

Sorry no image available
Posted by countrydweller - 3 years ago

Everyone who works for themselves is a business in France are they not? Perhaps a one gite owner can elaborate but do you not have to registered under some regime?