Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Tax on Property Rental

Posted by dogged - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by dogged - 4 years ago

Thank you for that. Very clear. Appreciate your input. Pat

Sorry no image available
Posted by chèvrefeuille - 4 years ago

I think that you will have to do a French tax return as rental income is taxed in the same country as the house. You will then have to declare the income on your UK tax return but you will not be taxed again.