DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Tax returns for period 2014

Posted by Wendy Debu - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Philealing - 4 years ago

Careful  luap1 (and others). It depends which department you are in as to your deadline for online submissions.

Internet declarations for French residents: May 26 (departments 1-19), June 2 (departments 20-49), and June 9 (departments 50+).

Sorry no image available
Posted by luap1 - 4 years ago

This years submission dates are :

midnight   19th May  ( hard copy )

or

9th June  ( by internet  subject to registering online beforehand )

Sorry no image available
Posted by Wendy Debu - 4 years ago

Watty

thank you  for your reply, I only have the red form but 

I understand that the blue one will follow

regards

Wendy

Sorry no image available
Posted by Watty-794352 - 4 years ago

Wendy, you will see a previous discussion headed 'tax' last discussed on 23rd March in which you will find information regarding the blue and red declarations, both of which have to be completed.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Wendy Debu - 4 years ago

Hi Brian

Thank you for your reply. This is the first time that I have received this type of tax return. I looked online for the 2042 but it doesn't seem to exist now.. Also this form doesn't seem to say when it has to be returned by, or perhaps I have completely lost the plot !!!!!

regards

Wendy

Sorry no image available
Posted by Brian Stone - 4 years ago

It's normal to get both; one complements the other. On the first page of the 2047K is a space for "Pensions, Retraites, Rentes". You need to show the country your State pension comes from, and the amount.  Section VI needs to be completed if you receive a Civil Service type pension that is taxed in the UK. The 2042K is part-completed by the Depot des Impots, and should follow in due course. Hope that helps.