Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Tax-where to declare summer job earnings for 18 year old

Posted by thecoopers-388293 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by thecoopers-388293 - 4 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to reply,very much appreciated 

Sorry no image available
Posted by YehWotEva - 4 years ago

Hi, I'm not sure about the accomodation fees but regards the Summer job I was in the same predicament not knowing what to do with regards my son. I actually entered his earnings on the tax form and went to the tax office last week with it. The lady there queried my son earnings and asked whether it was a Summer job and whether he was in education.  I replied yes to both and she said I did not need to put it on the form at all as he was allowed to earn 4k without any declaration at all.  I hope that helps but if you go the the tax office they are extremely helpful and will explain everything.

Sorry no image available
Sorry no image available
Posted by suziepops - 4 years ago

Why don't you visit the tax office and they will put you right.